Do You Need a New Roof?
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments anyone can make! With that said, the roof is a critical component of any house. Here are a few signs that you need either roof repairs or roof replacement with the help of one of the best roofing companies Mequon, WI has to offer:
- Leaks: Storm damage or worn-out materials can be the culprits of leaks. If your roof is leaking water into your home, it needs to be addressed immediately; if it isn't, the leak can worsen and cause additional damage to your home!
- Interior spots: Interior water damage can indicate that your roof isn't doing its job. If there are water spots on your ceiling or walls, you need professional assistance to determine what is wrong with your roof.
- Damaged shingles: Over time and due to weather conditions, shingles can curl, crack, loosen, or become discolored. Shingles can also grow moss, mold, algae, and fungi. If you notice that your shingles look different and/or damaged, it's best to get them inspected as soon as you can.
- Granules: When shingles are reaching the end of their life, they may shed granules, which can clog up your gutters. If you think your gutters aren't operating optimally, it may be time to get your roof inspected for shingle deterioration.
- Storm damage: Extensive storm damage can mean a number of things. Hail, wind, and heavy rain can cause significant damage to your roof, especially if it's reaching the end of its life. Be sure to get your roof inspected after a heavy storm to ensure leaks and other issues don't damage your home!
Contact Our Team Today
Out of all the roofing companies in Mequon, WI, turn to Energy Masters. We offer professional and experience services that won't let you down. Connect with our team today to learn more about how we can assist you!
Learn More About Our Services
Some people look at vinyl siding with skepticism but that’s because they may have never seen a great vinyl siding job. More especially, one where the installer pays attention to details. Quality and Accessories Quality: Vinyl siding can be an affordable luxury product or it can just be cheap. Prices can vary and more often…
There are many house wrap products available and even why you would need house wrap. Moisture management, air barriers and wind reduction are some of the key benefits of a good house wrap. If you understand the benefits, you would never want to install siding without it. Some builders and remodelers will skip house wrap…
Yes. Vinyl siding, regardless of the quality, will expand and contract with temperatures. Darker colored siding will expand more, lighter colors will expand less. This is also why it is important to assess what time of year you are having your vinyl siding installed. Here’s some of the challenges that can occur in different seasons:…
There are multiple options for siding on the market today, with vinyl siding being one of the most affordable. While traditional wood or some of the wood substitutes are costly, vinyl gives you multiple choices. The key to understanding how to do siding affordably, you have to first consider that your contractor has the fixed…