Do You Need a New Roof?
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments anyone can make! With that said, the roof is a critical component of any house. Here are a few signs that you need either roof repairs or roof replacement with the help of one of the best roofing companies Mequon, WI has to offer:
- Leaks: Storm damage or worn-out materials can be the culprits of leaks. If your roof is leaking water into your home, it needs to be addressed immediately; if it isn't, the leak can worsen and cause additional damage to your home!
- Interior spots: Interior water damage can indicate that your roof isn't doing its job. If there are water spots on your ceiling or walls, you need professional assistance to determine what is wrong with your roof.
- Damaged shingles: Over time and due to weather conditions, shingles can curl, crack, loosen, or become discolored. Shingles can also grow moss, mold, algae, and fungi. If you notice that your shingles look different and/or damaged, it's best to get them inspected as soon as you can.
- Granules: When shingles are reaching the end of their life, they may shed granules, which can clog up your gutters. If you think your gutters aren't operating optimally, it may be time to get your roof inspected for shingle deterioration.
- Storm damage: Extensive storm damage can mean a number of things. Hail, wind, and heavy rain can cause significant damage to your roof, especially if it's reaching the end of its life. Be sure to get your roof inspected after a heavy storm to ensure leaks and other issues don't damage your home!
Contact Our Team Today
Out of all the roofing companies in Mequon, WI, turn to Energy Masters. We offer professional and experience services that won't let you down. Connect with our team today to learn more about how we can assist you!
Learn More About Our Services
As a professional remodeler I see the good, the bad and the ugly. Being an educated buyer is your best defense against inheriting someone else’s problem. Common problems that I see regularly are that low quality materials were used on house flipper projects and low quality installation practices were used. This is not to say…
No, vinyl siding installation in the winter time is not a good idea if you live in a northern climate. As I write this, the temperature outside is 27 degrees here in Milwaukee. Vinyl siding needs to be cut when it’s installed on your house and when a saw hits a piece of frozen…